Where I am now:
Where I’ve been:
Below is my travel map!
It documents where exactly I’ve set foot, wheel, or sail (thus far).
I’ve traveled to over 75 countries on six continents — and counting. Some of these spots I visited just briefly during my time at sea. Some I got to know more intimately, and still others I got to call home.
Where I want to go next:
My Bucket List!
It keeps on growing.
I’m forever thinking about new places I’d like to visit with hopes of learning more about our fascinating world and its beautiful people. Below are the current top-ten travel destinations on my wish list.
My Bucket List:
- The Camino de Santiago: Pilgrimage from France to Spain by foot
Morocco: Tangier, Fez,Marrakech, and more(Finally visited Morocco in Nov. 2016! Must go back soon!)
- Trans-Siberian Express: Journey across Russia by rail
- Iran: A Persian gem in the Middle East
- Siem Reap, Cambodia: Ruins of Angkor
- Mount Nemrut: UNESCO World Heritage site in southeastern Turkey
- Antarctica: the ice continent
- Machu Picchu: Incan remains in the Andes of Peru
- The Great Wall and Terracotta Warriors of China
- Slovenia: Ljubljana, Lake Bled, and the Julian Alps
If you see something missing from my bucket list or a blank spot on my map that you think should be filled, please let me know where and why in the comments section!
“You’re off to great places, today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” –Dr. Seuss
We live on an amazing planet full of amazing people. Let’s try to see some of it if we can!